Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Oct. 21, 2008


Greetings to you all,

I was rather bored this afternoon so I thought, why not start a blog, so as you can see, I have.


I am a crochet-a-halic. Right now I'm working on a Christmas present for my son-in-law and when his is done, I have to do the oldest grandson's present. I have a store on Blujay if anyone is interested in what I have for sale, what with Christmas coming and all. Go to:www.blujay.com/grandmum6. The reason I opened and on-line store is to help suppliment my soc. sec. disb. income.


I have to me the most adorable puppy, his name is Buddy. He is half chi & half yorkie. I'll post a pic of him so that you can see him. I got him when he was 4mos. old, he'll be 6mos. on the 25th. Due to a bug problem in the back yard we've been having to take the dogs out front on a leash. At first Buddy didn't much like it but now he's gotten used to it. His favorite thing to do on our walks is to chase tiny crickets and ants.


Well, I'm gonna go for now.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: