Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday - Oct. 26, 2008

Sure was a empty day not having a Bears game to watch. It's the one thing I look forward to Sundays for. Glad they'll be back next Sunday. Goooooo Bears ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



As usual I've been working on my son-in-laws afghan and it's beginning to make me a little "CRAZY". It's something that I've never tried i.e. I'm doing rectangles as I go to make it work around the center rec. w/a skull head on it. The colors I'm using are black and red. The black is really hard to see the stitches, so it takes me a little longer than working with the red.



I'm hoping to get initial pillows done for the grandkids for Christmas but with two afghans to get done I'm not sure I'll get the pillows done. I'm gonna give it a good try though.

I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing and how to upload pics, so for not I think I'll go and work on that project.

No comments: