Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday - Nov. 5, 2008

Wow, was last night a BIG night or what! Not since JFK came to our town campaigning back when I was 10 (a verrry looong time ago) have I felt so joyous about an election. History was made last night, but not until this morning did the realization really sink in for me. It was good to hear other people's feelings about our President-Elect and what hit me more was the reactions from around the world and how America is once again looked upon and a GOOD friend and not an enemy.

Subject change: I'm still working one two afghans for Christmas, not sure what year if I don't stop changing how I want to do them. Yesterday I started an afghan for someone who's expecting a baby in about a month, but I realized after seeing parts of it that are done, that it matches perfectly with my couch. So I've decided to do it for myself and give Erin several baby bibs that I've crocheted and a stuffed crocheted toy.

Well, it's time I get back to my projects. Have a great week.

No comments: